6th Brazilian Congress of Pediatric Oncology
- Date: October 03, 2018 » October 05, 2018
- City/Town: Foz do Iguaçu
- Location: Centro de Convenciones Recanto Cataratas
- Event Type: CME Conference & Exhibition Industry Medical Society Medicine Science
- Website: Go to website
- Phone: +55 (51) 9 8117 7804
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Organized by: Brazilian Society of Pediatric Oncology (SOBOPE) | Fellini Events
Published on 23rd March
It is with great joy that we present the city of Foz do Iguaçu as the site of the
The biennial XVI Brazilian Congress of Pediatric Oncology, will present aspects related to pediatric and adolescent cancer, in order develop the potential for ‘cure’ of cancer in Brazil
Currently, the survival rates in Brazil are generally lower than in other parts of the world.
National and international professionals working in Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Surgery, Pathology, Radiology, Hematology, multidisciplinary team, nursing, and public policies, among others are invitedto help further the development of novel treatment options in Brazil.
CAR-T clinical trials have demonstrated unparalleled success achieving remission rates of up to 94% in multiple hematologic malignancies…is CAR-T therapy what we’ve been waiting for? Join 18+ thought-leaders...