7th International Tuebingen Symposium on Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Date: September 28, 2018 » September 29, 2018
- City/Town: Tuebingen, Germany
- Location: Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 3 D-72076 | Tuebingen | Germany
- Event Type: CME Conference & Exhibition Industry Medical Society Medicine Science Symposium
- Website: Go to website
- Phone: +49 (0) 911 39316-39
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organized by: University Children’s Hospital Department of Pediatric Surgery and Urology Department of Pediatric Hematology / Oncology | MCN Medizinische Congressorganisation Nürnberg AG
Published on 23rd March
The topic of the 7th International Tuebingen Symposium on Pediatric Solid Tumors is Pediatric Soft Tissue Sarcoma (STS). Physicians and scientists from all over the world will come together in Tuebingen, Germany, to discuss the most recent developments in this field.
Currently, activities of some of the leading international trial groups take place in order to coordinate further developments regarding management of STS
CAR-T clinical trials have demonstrated unparalleled success achieving remission rates of up to 94% in multiple hematologic malignancies…is CAR-T therapy what we’ve been waiting for? Join 18+ thought-leaders...