The Onco’Zine Brief
The Onco’Zine Brief – a 100% independent radio broadcast/podcast concept developed for Public Radio by Sunvalley Communication – is seeking your help in funding the development of our unique, informative, broadcasts/podcast and educational programming. The Onco’Zine Brief is an educational program designed for anyone who wishes to listen to comprehensive, updated and cutting-edge news and information about cancer – from early diagnosis to treatment.
Each program is will be brought by an experienced and passionate team of medical journalists. They bundles valuable health related information, offering a continues flow of scientific and health related information – our aim is not only informs but also – where appropriate – to entertain.
The Onco’Zine Brief is generally studio based. However, a number of broadcast programs and podcast will be brought from international medical society meetings in the United States and Europe, including the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), Amercan Society of Clinical Research (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH).
Each program includes interviews and stories ranging from personal stories from cancer survivors to cancer research, diagnostics, treatment & prevention and the business of cancer care.
In addition to the regular programming, our presentation team produces many hours additional programming to be distributed as part of The Onco’Zine Dossier via iTunes.
- Public Radio Format programming, focusing on educational content;
- Targets a broad audience that encompasses the full spectrum of stakeholders;
- Highlights specific aspects of personalized medicine and targeted therapies;
- Transcripts of each broadcast/podcast made available online and published in Onco’Zine and ADC Review / Journal of Antibody-drug Conjugates;
- Programs will be syndicated via PRX (Public Radio Exchange), iTunes, UK Health Radio and other networks;
- Programs will be promoted via national and international networks and social media.
Listen to the last episodes of The Onco’Zine Brief.
Copyright © 2017 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine, Oncozine, The Onco’Zine Brief and The Onco’Zine Dossier are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.