The Onco’Zine Dossier is a regularly published, focused, in-depth and thematic report about a specific and relevant oncology or hematology focused topic. In addition, The Onco’Zine Dossiers also include meeting reviews from national and international meetings.
The objective of The Onco’Zine Dossier is to provide valuable, authoritative and informative reports for healthcare professionals, including oncologists, hematologists and oncology nurses and anyone involved in the care and management of patients with cancer.
Each dossier brings in various types of content to provide the most authorative and comprehensive focus possible. These will include white papers, videos, webinars, presentations, graphs, interviews, audio, infographics etc.
Bringing together various types of content to provide … an authoritative and comprehensive focus in oncology and hematology
Number of dossiers produced
The aim is to produce and publish a dossier in Onco’Zine – The International Oncology Network bi-monthly, and/or with a specific focus as well as upcoming medical society meeting/event.
- ASCO 2013 – Building Bridges to Conquer Cancer [Dossier]
- KOL Brief: Highlights from the European Cancer Congress 2013 | ECC 2013 [Dossier]
- Highlights from the 55th ASH® Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA [Dossier]
- Highlights from the 36th SABCS, San Antonio, Texas, USA – December 10 – 14, 2013 [Dossier]
- 50 Years After the First Surgeon General’s Report on Smoking and Health [Dossier]
- Thalidomide: A History [Dossier]
- EBCC-9 | 9th European Breast Cancer (March 19 – 21; Glasgow, Scotland) [Dossier]
- ASCO 2014 | Science & Society [Dossier]
- ASCO 2014 | 50th Annual Meeting Overview and Highlights [Dossier]
- Highlights from the 19th Congress of the European Hematology Association | EHA 2014 [Dossier]
Copyright © 2014 InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication. InPress Media Group/Sunvalley Communication shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Onco’Zine and Oncozine are registered trademarks and trademarks of Sunvalley Communication around the world.